Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

IT DIDNTT HAVV SONIK IN IT!!!

AH MUZT SPAAHMM MORR ZERORZ!!!!

I thought Cosmic Chase would be complete before this movie. I WUZ WRONG!

Alas, the random Sonic brawling has already lost to the fury of Mavis Bacon. I stand defeated yet entertained. Awaiting Arfenhouse Teh Movie 83.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Attention Flash Artists:

The position of "Best Ending" has been filled. Thank you for participating.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Voted 5. All my base are belong to you.

What more is there to say? You’ve tapped every aspect of Flash’s animation ability to its limit with your raw talent. You use 3d extensions like they’re native components. This need never fall below the top 5 for a long long time. It even has a coherent plot! Something 95% of submitters can’t seem to EVER account for! Both myself and my team are put in awe by this achievement of seamless, flawless quality, and we’re taking notes like no tomorrow. Rock the hell on, Mr. Phillips.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Final Fantasy Parody (Finally) Done Right

Nice flash movie you’ve got here. Fluid story and animation. Solid detail from every aspect of a Final Fantasy game. Best of all it was original! Some of the jokes made me chuckle, but the true beauty of this movie came from the incredibly well designed battle scenes. Very very nice job on those. I’m sure it’ll be praised for a long time to come.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Ahhh...good times are at an end at last....

Great movie with a good message. Nice animation and choice of character poses, and best of all nice choice of game examples. Congratulations on predicting the truth of the future of the gaming industry. Pity it'll happen a bit sooner than that though. 2005 is the year everyone finds out Final Fantasy XII is the same as X, and then there will REALLY be trouble amidst the bickering about the difference between the three next generation consoles being powered by IBM, IBM, IBM, ATI, ATI, and ATI respectively.

All the meanwhile I'd like to give you guys a pat on the back for a job well done while clutching my cartridge of Chrono Trigger for as long as it continues to symbolize all that's sacred and lost.

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

Great video with great sound!

One of the more innovative flash movies I’ve seen lately, and in a GOOD way. The style is very similar to a parody flash I’ve seen of the “Believe” Gundam SEED opening. You didn’t happen to have a hand in that gem as well, did you? Nice work!

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

Aw shit....

A stable premise for a RAB movie? Still kinda worked for me. The hamster didn't die, which was the only thing that bummed me out about this movie. The rest is good shit, I say, but half-Canadian? Christ, that's harsh!

Ragnarok Online Music Vid Ragnarok Online Music Vid

Well, for an fmv...

Sigh…music videos for this senseless game now…figures.

The song’s been overused...the hand blasts were overused...(last time I checked Knights couldn’t do that btw…knowing that crazy ass company ‘Gravity’ though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they could now) and your backgrounds were weak. I liked the knight duel with the two swords though. I rated it what it deserved for its appropriate genre scale. To rate this against all other movies I could have spent my time on here in the portal, my score would definitely be looked upon as unfair and biased.

Crash. Crash.

Eh...it was ok.

Nothing bad, it was all right yo.

Deus 3 Deus 3

Instant 10

It had mr.T so I'm happy.